The AGITO Standalone Tower Base allows you to mount the AGITO Tower completely standalone. Perfect for live broadcast installations, the base allows you to power the Tower using an external 12v supply or via a V-lock or Gold mount battery.
The legs can be easily separated for easy transport and storage and can be levelled with individual adjustable feet for uneven surfaces. With the optional pivot adapter you can rotate one of the legs for tackling awkward positions.
Perfect for use with the Standalone Tower Controller.
- 3 x interchangeable legs with adjustable levelling feet.
- Adjustable pivot leg, to enable positioning in awkward places.
- Integrated 12v XLR Power connector.
- 1m diameter with straight legs fitted.
- Can be powered using external 12v mains PSU (not supplied) or optional battery plate.
- Tower Base Plate, with integrated Power
- 3 legs with mounting fixings & pivot adaptor
- Optional V-lock or A/B Gold mount battery plate with 4-pin XLR