The Kenyon KS 8×8 gyro stabiliser compensates for pan and tilt in all 3-axis. When combined with the M-Studio, V-con XL and our 360 Evo, the gyro stabiliser is one of the key parts to reducing blurring and shaky footage due to vibration or other unwanted motion. The resulting footage is so smooth that little to no stabilisation is needed in post processing. For payload of 9kg of camera.
Our gyro kit comes with:
- A 3 foot curly cable (Lemo – XLR connection) to help with wiring of the device when installed on the M-Series
- An adapted inverter for Lithium-ion battery (V-Lock*)
- DTAP to XLR cable to power the inverter
- Hedbox Unix V-Lock battery plate
Each accessory attaches to the cheese plate cover on top of M-Studio.
* 14.4 volt V-Lock battery not included.