The AGITO Standalone Tower Bundle provides a sleek and lightweight vertical column for cameras. With a stroke of 70cm the TOWER gives adjustable camera heights. It can take payloads up to 22kgs, completely balanced by gas-struts for incredible power efficiency. It can reach vertical speeds of up to 200mm per second. Perfect for live broadcast installations, the standalone tower enables you to power the tower using an external 12v supply or via a V-lock or Gold mount battery.
The legs can be easily separated for easy transport and storage and can be levelled with individual adjustable feet for uneven surfaces. With the optional pivot adapter you can rotate one of the legs for tackling awkward positions.
Controlled via an ergonomic, versatile wired hand unit with user adjustable controls and system feedback.
- 3 x interchangeable legs with adjustable levelling feet.
- Adjustable pivot leg, to enable positioning in awkward places.
- Integrated 12v XLR Power connector.
- 1m diameter with straight legs fitted.
- Can be powered using external 12v mains PSU (not supplied) or optional battery plate.
- User adjustable controls: Speed, Ramp, Limits
- Safety Disable function.
- CAN Bus Protocol (1Mbps – 10Kbps)
- Max cable range of 1000m @ 10Kbps
- AGITO Tower Controller
- AGITO Tower Controller Comms Cable (10m)
- SmallRig Mounting Arm
- Tower Base Plate, with integrated Power
- 3 legs with mounting fixings & pivot adaptor
- Optional V-lock or A/B Gold mount battery plate with 4-pin XLR
Power & Data Passthrough Available
Available with either Standard power passthrough for remote heads and cameras or with an added fibre optic passthrough.
The Standard tower has 2x power passthrough lines (V1, V2, GND) through one LEMO connector. Various cables are available for different remote heads or bare-end for user customisation.
Fibre Optic Tower
The Fibre tower allows for two channels of single mode fibre, terminated via industry standard ST-Connectors. Also includes 2x power passthrough lines through one 3-pin LEMO connector. Various cables are available for different remote heads or bare-end for user customisation.