The 360° Evo is the worlds first 360° camera stabiliser.
Designed to fit the V-Con XL, it is almost invisible in the 360° spherical image. It utilises gyro stabilisation to eliminate roll, tilt and vibration. It is easily adjustable for the balance and payload of all 360˚ cameras up to 5kg in weight. The quick release height adjustment of the V-Con XL means the camera can quickly and easily be set to your required filming height.
- 2 axis gimbal
- Quick and easy balancing using a simple (Steadicam style) drop test
- 2 axis sliding plate and built in levelling bubble for fine tuning of the horizon
- Quick release height adjustment
- Camera array payloads up to 5kg/12lbs
- Lightweight rugged aluminium and carbon fibre design
- Requires a Kenyon 6×6 gyro. We offer a modified Kenyon Gyro kit specifically for use with the 360˚ Evo.